Your personal data
‘Personal data’ is any information about a living individual which allows them to be identified from that data (for example a name, photographs, videos, email address, or address). Identification can be directly using the data itself or by combining it with other information which helps to identify a living individual. The processing of personal data is governed by legislation relating to personal data which applies in the United Kingdom including the General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR) and other legislation relating to personal data and rights such as the Human Rights Act.
Who I am
I am David Lendrum,
an artist. My website
This website tells you about myself and shows you examples of my artwork. If you would like to get in touch, you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I process your data?
In compliance with our obligations under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), I will keep your data up to date, store and destroy it securely, not collect or retain excessive amounts of data, protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure, and ensure that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect your data.
What personal data I collect and why I collect it
When you send me an email I will save your email address and any personal information you share.
I will not share your data with a third party without your express permission.
I will not send you emails about the progression of my work or exhibitions unless you request them.
Your rights and your data
Unless subject to
an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your
- The right to request a copy of the data which I hold about you.
- The right to request that I shall correct any of your data if they are found to be inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request that your data shall be erased when it is no longer necessary for me to retain such data.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time.
- The right, if there should be any dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your data, to request that a restriction shall be placed on further processing.
- The right to object to the processing of your data (where applicable).
To exercise all relevant rights, or raise queries or complaints please in the first instance contact me email@example.com . Please head your communication 'Data Privacy'.